Stevie Ferreira: Denver based lifestyle natural light wedding and portrait photographer
- My hubby and I got married many years ago (2011) and now have two of the most wonderful children I could ask for, Avery and Bryan. These three are my complete world and I love them more than anything!!!
- I'm a Colorado native and LOVE it here!
- I played basketball in College. Two years at Fresno State in California and then finished up my career at Colorado School of Mines.
- I love hiking, snowboarding, Harry Potter, Holidays, pizza, coffee, my parents' ranch and doing anything with my amazing family.
- I have some of the BEST friends in the world and am lucky enough to consider them family
- I'm an optimist... glass is always half full over here!
- My favorite season is Fall, especially in Colorado.
- I'm a Canon shooter!!! Canon 5D Mark IV to be exact
- I am self taught (with lots of help from other awesome photographers and YouTube.)
- I would shoot outside 100x over shooting inside.. especially in CO!!!
- Candid photos are my JAM!
- Authentic and organic smiles on the other side of my lens make my heart happy.
- I love shooting in our beautiful Mountains but equally love doing a rad shoot in the City.
- My Canon 50mm 1.2 is my favorite lens. It sets up camp on my camera and tends to not leave for a while.